Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, D.C., Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, Wyoming, and the Virgin Islands.
- Several jurisdictions (listed below) test all parts of the UBE—the MBE, MEE, and MPT—on their bar exam, but are not considered UBE jurisdictions because part of their bar exam is jurisdiction specific. If you plan on taking the bar exam in one of these jurisdictions, we recommend you get one of our UBE packages. You then will only need to get some material to help you prepare for the jurisdiction-specific part of your bar exam (since we don’t offer jurisdiction-specific material at this time).
- If your jurisdiction isn’t on either list, odds are that you’ll still be interested in our MBE Suite. Every U.S. jurisdiction except Louisiana and Puerto Rico administers the MBE as part of its bar exam.
Audio outlines, written outlines
- All MBE subjects (Civil Procedure, Criminal Law and Procedure, Constitutional Law, Contracts, Evidence, Property, and Torts), and the additional MEE subjects (Business Associations, Conflict of Laws, Family Law, Secured Transactions, and Trusts and Estates).
- 250+ proprietary mnemonics or mnemonic devices—memory hacks.
- Leverage the ancient but effective "method of loci"—a.k.a, memory palaces or memory journeys.
- Memorable and engaging illustrations.
- Downloadable audio—take your test prep to the beach or mountaintop.
Audio flashcards, visual flashcards
- Online visual flashcards, loaded with imagery. Easy-to-use and great for on-the-go review.
- Quiz-mode MP3s (audio flashcards) that drill you on key mnemonics—the perfect pre-exam refresher.