You get awesome business associations written and audio outlines and flashcards (yes, audio flashcards).
Agency and Partnership
- Agency relationships
- Power of agent to bind principal
- Vicarious liability for agent’s acts
- Fiduciary duties in an agency
- Partnership creation
- Power, liability of partners
- Rights of partners among themselves
- Special rules
Corporations and LLCs
- Pre-organization transactions
- Veil piercing
- Financing the organization
- Management and control
- Fiduciary duties
- Close corporations
- Changes in organizational structure
- Shareholder, member litigation
Audio and written outlines
- Proprietary mnemonics or mnemonic devices—memory hacks.
- Leverages the ancient but effective “method of loci”—a.k.a, memory palaces or memory journeys.
- Memorable and engaging illustrations.
- Downloadable audio—take your test prep to the beach or mountaintop.
Audio and visual flashcards
- Visual business associations flashcards, loaded with imagery. Easy-to-use and great for on-the-go review.
- Quiz-mode MP3s (audio flashcards) that drill you on key memory hooks—the perfect pre-exam refresher.
Did we mention lifetime access?
Study for your business associations final, crush the business associations part of the bar exam, and reboot your memory anytime after.
Need social proof?