You get awesome conflict of laws written and audio outlines and flashcards (yes, audio flashcards).
- Types of personal jurisdiction
- Notice and opportunity to be heard
- Other jurisdictional limits
Choice of Law
- Basic concepts
- Choice-of-law theories
- Most significant interests test
- Governmental interest analysis
- Traditional approach
- Defenses against application of foreign law
- Constitutional limitations
- Federal-state conflicts
Recognition and Enforcement
- Full faith and credit
- Claim and issue preclusion
- Defenses to recognition or enforcement
- Family law judgments
Audio outlines, written outlines
- Proprietary mnemonics or mnemonic devices—memory hacks.
- Leverages the ancient but effective “method of loci”—a.k.a, memory palaces or memory journeys.
- Memorable and engaging illustrations.
- Downloadable audio—take your test prep to the beach or mountaintop.
Audio flashcards, visual flashcards
- Visual conflict of laws flashcards, loaded with imagery. Easy-to-use and great for on-the-go review.
- Quiz-mode MP3s (audio flashcards) that drill you on key memory hooks—the perfect pre-exam refresher.
Did we mention lifetime access?
Study for your conflict of laws final, crush the conflict of laws part of the bar exam, and reboot your memory anytime after.
Need social proof?