You get awesome evidence written and audio outlines and flashcards (yes, audio flashcards).
All the evidence law-related subjects tested on the Uniform Bar Exam (UBE). That means they have you covered for the Multistate Bar Exam (MBE) and the Multistate Essay Exam (MEE). Plus, they cover most of the topics discussed in related law school classes.
Relevance, Reasons for Excluding
- Probative value
- Expert testimony
- Demonstrative and experimental evidence
- Character and related concepts
Presentation of Evidence
- Introduction of evidence
- Mode and order of presentation
- Defining hearsay
- Strong exceptions
- Weak exceptions
- Less tested exceptions
- Right to confront witnesses
Privileges, Policy Exclusions
- Policy Exclusions
Writings, Recordings, Photos
- Original records
- Completeness rule
Audio outlines, written outlines
- Proprietary mnemonics or mnemonic devices—memory hacks.
- Leverages the ancient but effective “method of loci”—a.k.a, memory palaces or memory journeys.
- Memorable and engaging illustrations.
- Downloadable audio—take your test prep to the beach or mountaintop.
Audio flashcards, visual flashcards
- Visual evidence flashcards, loaded with imagery. Easy-to-use and great for on-the-go review.
- Quiz-mode MP3s (audio flashcards) that drill you on key memory hooks—the perfect pre-exam refresher.
Did we mention lifetime access?
Study for your evidence final, crush the evidence part of the bar exam, and reboot your memory anytime after.
Need social proof?