You get awesome property written and audio outlines and flashcards (yes, audio flashcards).
All the property law-related subjects tested on the Uniform Bar Exam (UBE). That means they have you covered for the Multistate Bar Exam (MBE) and the Multistate Essay Exam (MEE). Plus, they cover most of the topics discussed in related law school classes.
- Present and future interest
- Special rules affecting different ownership types
- Rule Against Perpetuities (RAP)
- Landlord-tenant law
- Conflicts of law
- Types of security devices
- Security relationships
- Mortgage discharge
- Adverse possession
- Transfer by deed
- Transfer at death
- Title assurance systems
- Special problems
- Easements, profits, and licenses
- Restrictive covenants
- Other rights
Real Estate Contracts
- Contract creation and construction
- Marketable title
- Equitable conversion
- Options and rights of first refusal
- Fitness and suitability
Audio outlines, written outlines
- Proprietary mnemonics or mnemonic devices—memory hacks.
- Leverage the ancient but effective “method of loci”—a.k.a, memory palaces or memory journeys.
- Memorable and engaging illustrations.
- Downloadable audio—take your test prep to the beach or mountaintop.
Audio flashcards, visual flashcards
- Visual property flashcards, loaded with imagery. Easy-to-use and great for on-the-go review.
- Quiz-mode MP3s (audio flashcards) that drill you on key memory hooks—the perfect pre-exam refresher.
Did we mention lifetime access?
Study for your property law final, crush the property part of the bar exam, and reboot your memory anytime after.
Need social proof?