“I used Crushendo’s Civil Procedure Outline during 1L and received my best grade in law school in civil procedure.” - Marcus Gunn, Willamette University
“I am really mad I didn’t know about Crushendo all semester long!” - Katy B., University of New Mexico School of Law
“very best way to memorize black letter law” - Ryan Heidt, ASU Law School
Audio outlines, written outlines
- Six common 1L subjects (Civil Procedure, Criminal Law, Constitutional Law, Contracts, Real Property, and Torts).
- Over 100 proprietary mnemonics or mnemonic devices—memory hacks.
- Leverage the ancient but effective "method of loci"—a.k.a, memory palaces or memory journeys.
- Memorable and engaging illustrations.
- Vetted by attorneys and professors.
- Downloadable audio—take your test prep to the beach or mountaintop.
Audio flashcards, visual flashcards
- Online visual flashcards, loaded with imagery. Easy-to-use and great for on-the-go review.
- Quiz-mode MP3s (audio flashcards) that drill you on key mnemonics—the perfect pre-exam refresher.
Did we mention lifetime access?
Ace 1L final exams, get a jump start on bar prep, and reboot your memory anytime after.