You get awesome contracts written and audio outlines and flashcards (yes, audio flashcards).
All the contracts law-related subjects tested on the Uniform Bar Exam (UBE). That means they have you covered for the Multistate Bar Exam (MBE) and the Multistate Essay Exam (MEE). Plus, they cover most of the topics discussed in related law school classes.
- Mutual assent
- Anticipatory repudiation
- Non-occurrence of a condition
- Impracticability or frustration of purpose
Defenses to Enforceability
- Undue influence
- Misrepresentation and nondisclosure
- Public policy violations
- Statute of frauds
- General damages
- Special damages
- Incidental damages
- Liquidated damages
- Other damages considerations
- Equitable remedies
- Statutory remedies
Parol Evidence, Interpretation
- Parol Evidence Rule
- Impact on interpretation
- Assignment and delegation
Audio outlines, written outlines
- Proprietary mnemonics or mnemonic devices—memory hacks.
- Leverages the ancient but effective “method of loci”—a.k.a, memory palaces or memory journeys.
- Memorable and engaging illustrations.
- Downloadable audio—take your test prep to the beach or mountaintop.
Audio flashcards, visual flashcards
- Visual contracts flashcards, loaded with imagery. Easy-to-use and great for on-the-go review.
- Quiz-mode MP3s (audio flashcards) that drill you on key memory hooks—the perfect pre-exam refresher.
Did we mention lifetime access?
Study for your contracts final, crush the contracts part of the bar exam, and reboot your memory anytime after.
Need social proof?