You get awesome criminal law and criminal procedure written and audio outlines and flashcards (yes, audio flashcards).
All the criminal law and procedure-related subjects tested on the Uniform Bar Exam (UBE). That means they have you covered for the Multistate Bar Exam (MBE) and the Multistate Essay Exam (MEE). Plus, they cover most of the topics discussed in related law school classes.
- Searches and seizures
- Privilege against self-incrimination
- Identification procedures
- Right to counsel at trial
- Fair trial
- Guilty pleas
- Double jeopardy
- Cruel and unusual punishment
- Burdens of proof
- Appeal and error
- Voluntary acts
- State of mind
- Justification and excuse
- Property-related crimes
- People-harming crimes
Inchoate Crimes, Parties
- Inchoate (or incomplete) crimes
- Parties (or accomplices) to crime
Audio outlines, written outlines
- Proprietary mnemonics or mnemonic devices—memory hacks.
- Leverage the ancient but effective “method of loci”—a.k.a, memory palaces or memory journeys.
- Memorable and engaging illustrations.
- Downloadable audio—take your test prep to the beach or mountaintop.
Audio flashcards, visual flashcards
- Visual criminal law and procedure flashcards, loaded with imagery. Easy-to-use and great for on-the-go review.
- Quiz-mode MP3s (audio flashcards) that drill you on key memory hooks—the perfect pre-exam refresher.
Did we mention lifetime access?
Study for your criminal law and criminal procedure finals, crush those parts of the bar exam, and reboot your memory anytime after.
Need social proof?