Unless you’re trying to get admitted to the bar in Wisconsin or Puerto Rico, this is a must-have for your MPRE prep. Includes our MPRE Outlines package and 200+ real online MPRE practice questions. You get awesome MPRE outlines, flashcards, and authentic NCBE-licensed practice questions.
- General rules
- Third-party compensation and influence
- Acquiring an interest in litigation
- Representation scope, objective, and means
- Decision-making authority—actual and apparent
- Counsel and assistance within the bounds of the law
- Termination of the client-lawyer relationship
- Client-lawyer contracts
- Client communications
- Expediting justice
- Fairness to opposing party and counsel
- Impartiality and tribunal decorum
- Trial publicity
- Lawyer as witness
- Attorney-client privilege and work-product protection
- Confidentiality—general rule
- Expressly or implicitly authorized disclosures
- Exceptions to confidentiality
Regulating the Profession
- Powers that regulate
- Reporting attorney misconduct
- Unauthorized practice
- Multijurisdictional practice
- Nonlawyer fee division
- Forms of practice
Competence, Legal Malpractice, Liability
- Competence, diligence
- Civil liability
- Limiting malpractice liability
- Malpractice insurance
Communications about Legal Services
- Advertising, other public communications
- Solicitation—direct contact with prospective clients
- Group legal services
- Practice areas, specialization
Different Lawyer Roles
- Advisor, evaluator, negotiator, third-party neutral
- Nonadjudicative appearances
- Organizational clients
- Client trust accounts, safekeeping assets
- Disputed claims
Communications with Non-Clients
- Respect third-party rights
Duties to Public
- Voluntary pro bono
- Accepting appointments
- Legal services organizations
- Avoid impropriety
- Performing judicial duties
- Administrative Appointments
- Ex parte communications
- Extrajudicial activities
Audio outlines, written outlines
- Proprietary mnemonics or mnemonic devices—memory hacks.
- Leverages the ancient but effective “method of loci”—a.k.a, memory palaces or memory journeys.
- Memorable and engaging illustrations.
- Downloadable audio—take your test prep to the beach or mountaintop.
Audio flashcards, visual flashcards
- Online visual flashcards, loaded with imagery. Easy-to-use and great for on-the-go review.
- Quiz-mode MP3s (audio flashcards) that drill you on key mnemonics—the perfect pre-exam refresher.
Real MPRE practice questions
Drink straight from the source. All practice questions come straight from the NCBE, the company that writes the MPRE. You can conveniently access these official NCBE practice questions directly through your Crushendo online account. You cannot find more authentic MPRE practice questions anywhere.
- 200+ online MPRE questions (or 8 hours of practice).
Did we mention lifetime access?
Study for your professional responsibility final exam, crush the MPRE, and reboot your understanding of professional ethics anytime after.
Need social proof?