You get awesome torts written and audio outlines and flashcards (yes, audio flashcards).
All the torts law-related subjects tested on the Uniform Bar Exam (UBE). That means they have you covered for the Multistate Bar Exam (MBE) and the Multistate Essay Exam (MEE). Plus, they cover most of the topics discussed in related law school classes.
- Breaching the standard of care
- Actual cause
- Proximate cause
- Liability based upon other people or things
- Torts that harm people
- Torts that harm property
Strict Liability, Product Liability
- Strict liability
- Product liability
- Defamation and invasion of privacy
- Interference with business relations
Audio outlines, written outlines
- Proprietary mnemonics or mnemonic devices—memory hacks.
- Leverages the ancient but effective “method of loci”—a.k.a, memory palaces or memory journeys.
- Memorable and engaging illustrations.
- Downloadable audio—take your test prep to the beach or mountaintop.
Audio flashcards, visual flashcards
- Visual torts flashcards, loaded with imagery. Easy-to-use and great for on-the-go review.
- Quiz-mode MP3s (audio flashcards) that drill you on key memory hooks—the perfect pre-exam refresher.
Did we mention lifetime access?
Study for your torts final, crush the torts part of the bar exam, and reboot your memory anytime after.
Need social proof?