You get awesome torts written and audio outlines and flashcards (yes, audio flashcards).
- Breaching the standard of care
- Actual cause
- Proximate cause
- Liability based upon other people or things
- Torts that harm people
- Torts that harm property
Strict Liability, Product Liability
- Strict liability
- Product liability
- Defamation and invasion of privacy
- Interference with business relations
Audio outlines, written outlines
- Proprietary mnemonics or mnemonic devices—memory hacks.
- Leverages the ancient but effective “method of loci”—a.k.a, memory palaces or memory journeys.
- Memorable and engaging illustrations.
- Downloadable audio—take your test prep to the beach or mountaintop.
Audio flashcards, visual flashcards
- Visual torts flashcards, loaded with imagery. Easy-to-use and great for on-the-go review.
- Quiz-mode MP3s (audio flashcards) that drill you on key memory hooks—the perfect pre-exam refresher.
Did we mention lifetime access?
Study for your torts final, crush the torts part of the bar exam, and reboot your memory anytime after.
Need social proof?