You get awesome constitutional law written and audio outlines and flashcards (yes, audio flashcards).
- Nature and protection of rights
- State action
- Due Process
- Equal protection
- First Amendment
- Other protections
Separation of Powers
- Powers of Congress
- President’s powers
- Federal interbranch relationships
- Organization and relationship of state and federal courts
- Judicial review in operation
Relation of Nation and States
- Intergovernmental immunities
- Federalism-based limits on state authority
Audio and written outlines
- Proprietary mnemonics or mnemonic devices—memory hacks.
- Leverages the ancient but effective “method of loci”—a.k.a, memory palaces or memory journeys.
- Memorable and engaging illustrations.
- Downloadable audio—take your test prep to the beach or mountaintop.
Audio and visual flashcards
- Visual constitutional law flashcards, loaded with imagery. Easy-to-use and great for on-the-go review.
- Quiz-mode MP3s (audio flashcards) that drill you on key memory hooks—the perfect pre-exam refresher.
Did we mention lifetime access?
Study for your constitutional law final, crush the constitutional law part of the bar exam, and reboot your memory anytime after.
Need social proof?