You get awesome professional responsibility/MPRE written and audio outlines and flashcards (yes, audio flashcards).
“I became instantly hooked by Crushendo’s use of mnemonics, concise outlines, and their tips and tricks from ONE YouTube video, that I had to get their MPRE package. It was the best decision ever.” – Crystal Giron, New York Law School
All the subjects covered on the MPRE and most of the topics covered in typical professional responsibility law school classes.
- General rules
- Third-party compensation and influence
- Acquiring an interest in litigation
- Representation scope, objective, and means
- Decision-making authority—actual and apparent
- Counsel and assistance within the bounds of the law
- Termination of the client-lawyer relationship
- Client-lawyer contracts
- Client communications
- Expediting justice
- Fairness to opposing party and counsel
- Impartiality and tribunal decorum
- Trial publicity
- Lawyer as witness
- Attorney-client privilege and work-product protection
- Confidentiality—general rule
- Expressly or implicitly authorized disclosures
- Exceptions to confidentiality
Regulating the Profession
- Powers that regulate
- Reporting attorney misconduct
- Unauthorized practice
- Multijurisdictional practice
- Nonlawyer fee division
- Forms of practice
Competence, Legal Malpractice, Liability
- Competence, diligence
- Civil liability
- Limiting malpractice liability
- Malpractice insurance
Communications about Legal Services
- Advertising, other public communications
- Solicitation—direct contact with prospective clients
- Group legal services
- Practice areas, specialization
Different Lawyer Roles
- Advisor, evaluator, negotiator, third-party neutral
- Nonadjudicative appearances
- Organizational clients
- Client trust accounts, safekeeping assets
- Disputed claims
Communications with Non-Clients
- Respect third-party rights
Duties to Public
- Voluntary pro bono
- Accepting appointments
- Legal services organizations
- Avoid impropriety
- Performing judicial duties
- Administrative Appointments
- Ex parte communications
- Extrajudicial activities
Audio outlines, written outlines
- Proprietary mnemonics or mnemonic devices—memory hacks.
- Leverage the ancient but effective “method of loci”—a.k.a, memory palaces or memory journeys.
- Memorable and engaging illustrations.
- Downloadable audio—take your test prep to the beach or mountaintop.
Audio flashcards, visual flashcards
- Visual MPRE flashcards, loaded with imagery. Easy-to-use and great for on-the-go review.
- Quiz-mode MP3s (audio flashcards) that drill you on key memory hooks—the perfect pre-exam refresher.
Did we mention lifetime access?
Study for your professional responsibility final, crush the MPRE, and reboot your memory anytime after.