If you’re prepping for the bar exam in a state that’s adopted the Uniform Bar Exam (UBE), this is the complete bar review course you’ve been waiting for! Includes everything in our MBE Suite, plus all our MEE and MPT study aids. Bar prep in a way that saves time and sanity.
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, D.C., Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, Wyoming, and the Virgin Islands.
- Several jurisdictions (listed below) test all parts of the UBE—the MBE, MEE, and MPT—on their bar exam, but are not considered UBE jurisdictions because part of their bar exam is jurisdiction specific. If you plan on taking the bar exam in one of these jurisdictions, we recommend you get one of our UBE packages. You then will only need to get some material to help you prepare for the jurisdiction-specific part of your bar exam (since we don’t offer jurisdiction-specific material at this time).
- Here are those jurisdictions: Hawaii, Mississippi, South Dakota, Wisconsin, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, and Palau.
- If your jurisdiction isn’t on either list, odds are that you’ll still be interested in our MBE Suite. Every U.S. jurisdiction except Louisiana and Puerto Rico administers the MBE as part of its bar exam.
- If you’re planning on practicing in Louisiana or Puerto Rico, you may still be interested in purchasing individual audio and written outlines for the subjects that you struggle with to supplement a course more catered to your jurisdiction’s exam.
Audio outlines, written outlines
- All MBE subjects (Civil Procedure, Criminal Law and Procedure, Constitutional Law, Contracts, Evidence, Property, and Torts), and the additional MEE subjects (Business Associations, Conflict of Laws, Family Law, Secured Transactions, and Trusts and Estates).
- 250+ proprietary mnemonics or mnemonic devices—memory hacks.
- Leverage the ancient but effective “method of loci”—a.k.a, memory palaces or memory journeys.
- Memorable and engaging illustrations.
- Downloadable audio—take your test prep to the beach or mountaintop.
Audio flashcards, visual flashcards
- Online visual flashcards, loaded with imagery. Easy-to-use and great for on-the-go review.
- Quiz-mode MP3s (audio flashcards) that drill you on key mnemonics—the perfect pre-exam refresher.
Real MBE, MEE, and MPT questions
Drink straight from the source. We license practice questions straight from the NCBE, the company that writes the UBE (which includes the MBE, MEE, and MPT). You can conveniently access these official NCBE practice questions directly through your Crushendo online account. You cannot find more authentic UBE practice questions anywhere.
- 1400+ online MBE (multiple-choice) questions.
- Includes 1350+ official MBE questions from the NCBE, plus 60 bonus MBE-style Civil Procedure questions written by Crushendo.
- 300+ online official MEE (essay) questions.
- More than a decade worth of actual exam essay questions. Even includes all MEE questions from the July 2022 bar exam!
- All MEE questions come with point sheets—the actual grading sheets used to score past exams.
- 100+ online official MPT (performance test) questions.
- More than a decade worth of actual MPT questions. Even includes all MPT questions from the July 2022 bar exam!
- All MPT questions come with point sheets—the actual grading sheets used to score past exams.
Did we mention lifetime access?
Study for bar-related final exams, crush the bar exam, and reboot your memory anytime after.
Twice the bar prep guarantees
We’ve offered a 30-day money back satisfaction guarantee since the beginning. Now, we also offer a pass guarantee, which means if you buy this course and successfully complete the tasks in our study plan leading up to exam day and don’t pass the Uniform Bar Exam, we’ll give you your money back if you no longer want access.