So, you’re saying you already bought another bar prep course before hearing about Crushendo. We feel your pain. But this UBE Outlines package is just for you. It’s the most affordable way to inject Crushendo into any other bar review program and elevate your bar prep. Includes our MBE Outlines package and all our MEE outlines. You get awesome written and audio outlines and flashcards for the Uniform Bar Exam (UBE). Crushendo’s outlines are a fantastic, sanity-saving supplement. $400+ value.
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, D.C., Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan (starting July 2022), Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania (starting July 2022), Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, Wyoming, and the Virgin Islands.
- Several jurisdictions (listed below) test all parts of the UBE—the MBE, MEE, and MPT—on their bar exam, but are not considered UBE jurisdictions because part of their bar exam is jurisdiction specific. If you plan on taking the bar exam in one of these jurisdictions, we recommend you get one of our UBE packages. You then will only need to get some material to help you prepare for the jurisdiction-specific part of your bar exam (since we don’t offer jurisdiction-specific material at this time).
- If your jurisdiction isn’t on either list, odds are that you’ll still be interested in our MBE Suite. Every U.S. jurisdiction except Louisiana and Puerto Rico administers the MBE as part of its bar exam.
Audio outlines, written outlines
- All MBE subjects (Civil Procedure, Criminal Law and Procedure, Constitutional Law, Contracts, Evidence, Property, and Torts), and the additional MEE subjects (Business Associations, Conflict of Laws, Family Law, Secured Transactions, and Trusts and Estates).
- 250+ proprietary mnemonics or mnemonic devices—memory hacks.
- Leverages the ancient but effective “method of loci”—a.k.a, memory palaces or memory journeys.
- Memorable and engaging illustrations.
- Vetted by attorneys and professors.
- Downloadable audio—take your test prep to the beach or mountaintop.
Audio flashcards, visual flashcards
- Online visual flashcards, loaded with imagery. Easy-to-use and great for on-the-go review.
- Quiz-mode MP3s (audio flashcards) that drill you on key mnemonics—the perfect pre-exam refresher.
Did we mention lifetime access?
Study for bar-related final exams, crush the bar exam, and reboot your memory anytime after.
Need social proof?